THE CUSTOMER DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE YOU'LL GET ON THE UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAMME:
1. Customer and account management
2. Learn to do business with key customers. This includes managing stock supply, planning promotions and supporting product launches.
3. Retail channel exposure
4. Understand different retail channels such as supermarkets, hypermarkets and independent stores.
5. Trade category management
6. Learn to launch and promote our brands in different retail channels.
7. Customer marketing
8. Create integrated brand/category solutions and activities. Think strategically about pricing, promotion, merchandising and growth.
9. Operations / customer service
10. Understand retailer needs and develop programmes to service them and build winning business plans together.
11. Cross-functional exposure
12. Short exposure to Finance, Supply Chain or Finance, to understand the inter-dependencies CD has with these functions.
Eligibility: Minimum required qualification – Bachelor’s degree
Level of English: Upper Intermediate
UFLP is a 30-month rotational leadership development program for which we recruit top-performing undergraduate talent who demonstrate the potential to become managers within our business within 2 years.
It’s designed to grow you into a manager, through hands-on learning alongside world-class experts. You’ll be hired into a function and develop your leadership skills by working on live projects which offer you all the experience you need to become ready for your first management role.
In a Customer Development role with the Unilever Future Leaders Programme you’ll experience all facets of Customer Development, from account management to trade management and customer service.
Duration: 2,5 years
Start: September-October 2017
1. Application form
2. Gamification test
3. Digital Interview
4. Discovery Center
TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAMME PLEASE FILL APPLICATION FORM ON OUR WEBSITE.